Friday, November 15, 2013


Melancholia
 
Disappointment
mantles me with grief,
realization cold and hard,
for Silence is the rule,
there is no breaking through
~ Fall In Line ~
my very breath of life
freezes
my words
in your presence,
stopped cold
literally
by the ice in your eyes
and the turn of your heart
~ Fall In Line ~
I have to wonder, as I wander
lost on streets so dark and still,
why
why
why
~ Fall In Line ~
or
walk alone
so alone
alone I walk
as midnight fades
into memories made
of solitude and pain;
melancholia in nostalgia
for once so tightly bound
no shadows cast
no sliver came between,
no icy stare
no Silence demanded,
now
when only shadows come
away away they steal
every rose colored memory
of beauty and light
when breathing was easy
and my words were free
now all is stolen
stolen away
I am left with my empty footsteps
and just an echoed hum
can you ever
for I can never
~ Fall In Line ~
  

© ACG
15 November 2013

No comments :